If you’re in a grilling mood, enjoy these tropical flavors of shrimp and pineapple with a little spice to liven things up.
Recipe Nutritional Information:
Estimated Total Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Calories per Serving: 513
1 ½ lbs large shrimp (16-20 or U15 count), peeled and deveined
5 tbsp grapeseed oil
3 tbsp jerk seasoning mix (store-bought dry rub)
3 cups pineapple chunks, drained
¾ cup red onions, diced
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
3 tbsp sherry vinegar
1. In a bowl, toss shrimp in oil and coat well.
2. Dust shrimp with jerk seasoning and place on grill.
3. Grill shrimp on medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
4. While shrimp are cooking, prepare salsa.
5. Combine pineapple, red onion, cilantro, and vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
6. When shrimp are finished cooking, serve shrimp and salsa in equal portions on four plates.