Recipe Nutritional Information:
Calories per Serving: 476
Estimated Total Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
Salt and pepper
9 Bibb or butter lettuce leaves
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
4 tbsp canola oil
For orange sauce:
¼ cup shallot, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger, grated
¼ cup water
3 tbsp soy sauce
¼ cup orange juice
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1. Cut chicken into strips. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a large sauté pan on high heat, add oil.
3. When hot, add ginger, garlic, and shallots. Sweat for 1 minute. Lower heat to medium.
4. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for 1 minute.
5. In a bowl, mix water, soy sauce, orange juice, rice wine vinegar, and cornstarch. Add mixture to sauté pan.
6. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, until sauce becomes thicker.
7. To serve, place chicken, broccoli, and sauce into lettuce leaves. Eat with your hands using the lettuce leaf as a wrap.