You can almost feel the ocean breezes when you bite into these delightful fish tacos, flavored with a touch of lime juice. Summer may be over, but it doesn’t these tacos will have you convinced that you’re still on vacation.
Recipe Nutritional Information:
Estimated Total Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Calories per Serving: 541
1 lb mahi-mahi fillets (or other white fish e.g., tilapia)
¼ tsp seasoning salt
2 avocados, peeled and pitted
1 small onion, diced
1 medium tomato, diced
1 tbsp lime juice
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
8 fajita-sized (7-8” diameter) flour tortillas
1 cup jarred chunky salsa
1. Preheat pan to medium.
2. Coat the pan with nonstick spray and add mahi-mahi fillets.
3. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and sauté until cooked through—about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Remove and slice into 3-4 inch strips. Set aside.
5. While fish is cooking, mash avocados.
6. Add onions and tomatoes, mixing well.
7. Add lime juice and cilantro.
8. Place two tortillas each on four plates.
9. Layer 1 to 2 strips of mahi-mahi on each tortilla, top with ¼ guacamole mixture and 2 tbsp salsa.
10. Fold, serve and enjoy.