This nicely spiced dish is sure to become a new fall favorite!
Recipe Nutritional Information:
Estimated Total Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Calories per Serving: 513
1 cup brown rice, uncooked
1 ½ lbs lean pork loin, all visible fat trimmed, cut into cubes
4 carrots, peeled and coarsely cut
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, grated
4 tbsp canola oil
¼ cup soy sauce
1. Prepare rice according to directions.
2. Heat large sauté pan on medium heat and add oil. When hot, add pork and season with pepper.
3. After 3 minutes add garlic, ginger, carrots, and soy sauce.
4. Continue cooking until pork is cooked through (approx 3 more minutes).
5. Serve pork and carrot mixture over equal portions rice.